Friday, September 14, 2007

Gaming Time!

Alright, I pretty much have told this to everyone, but I want to put it down on the page so it's official. After thinking long and hard about availability and trying to make our meeting time the same every week, I announce the gaming day/time here:

Sundays at 1:00pm - 4:00pm (or so)

Church is over, you have time to eat some food (or bring it with you), and nobody that I'm aware of has to work at this time. The Oswegonians will drive down and go to church, then back to my place for gaming. We won't be meeting this Sunday as I have a previous engagment, but next Sunday, the 23rd, it's on like Donkey Kong.

Any major issues, let me know. I just want to say from the get-go that I know some people will not be able to come every time. I understand that things come up. But I don't believe it's an unreasonable time request, and I know we'll all have a good time! All I'm asking is for three hours or so on one day a week. You guys know I put a lot of time, money, and effort into Warhammer, and it's because I want to be able to hang out with my buddies and enjoy some competitive gaming with a lot of replayablility. I can't wait to get started, I'm excited and I hope you are too! Bring your paints, your modelling tools if you have some guys to build, a tapemeasure, some dice, and of course your army!

No comments: